NEKCA Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council
We need YOU!!
Policy Council works in partnership with key management staff and the governing body of NEKCA to develop, review, and approve all program policies, procedures and hiring of program staff.
The Council meets one time per month. We provide all the necessary support for you to attend:
- Childcare Reimbursement
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Car Pool Information
- We serve a meal
How to become a Policy Council Representative
- Parents and Guardians are elected by other parents and this is a simple process. Tell the Center Manager that you are interested!
- Community Representatives are approved by Policy Council.
Please call and we can submit your name for recommendation!
Learn leadership skills, have some fun, meet great people, develop your resume, access super trainings!
Policy Council is Responsible for:
- Approval of all funding applications
- Review and approval of the program budget
- Revision of the By-Laws
- Approval of staff hirings
- Approval of all Content Area Plans
- Act as a link to the parents and guardians at each center
- Reviewing Parent Activities to ensure that quality educational opportunities are occurring
|Family Child Care Partnership-North (FCCP-N)||802.334.1092||North Troy||802.988.2262|
|Family Child Care Partnership-South (FCCP-S)||802.626.3782||St. Johnsbury||802.748.3201|
Family and Community Partnerships Manager
Children’s Services Managers
Health Services Manager
Administrative Services Manager
NEKCA Child and Family Development Program
191 High Street
Barton, VT 05822